Welcome Chapter Advisers!
Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to giving your students the Ultimate Leadership experience!
Let’s get this new school year started!
Dates to Remember:
Schedule to be updated Soon!
Click here to join Alumni & Associates
Alumni & Associates are part of a network of adults who believe in Family, Career and Community Leaders of America. Former members of FCCLA, Future Homemakers of America, HERO, and New Homemakers of America are encouraged to stay involved. Honorary FHA/HERO members, current and former Family and Consumer Sciences professionals, teachers, parents, school administrators, employers, and business and community leaders who support the mission and purposes of FCCLA are encouraged to get involved. Demonstrate your loyalty and support of FCCLA, the only Career and Technical Student Organization with the family as its central focus, by enrolling in Alumni & Associates and making a generous contribution.
The Top Reasons to Join A&A
- See where the ultimate leadership experience has taken FCCLA alumni.
- You will be eligible to serve on the A&A Council.
- Participate in our A&A mentorship program. Share your knowledge, expand your network and connect with industry experts through FCCLA.
- Communicate with former members of FCCLA, FHA, HERO, NHA, as well as business and industry associates.
- Re-connect with friends you met at national and state meetings.
- Share personal and professional experiences.
- Gain access to current FCCLA news and resources.
- Explore opportunities for national recognition.
- Receive Beyond the Red monthly Newsletter.
- Volunteer on the local, state, and national levels.
- Demonstrate your support for the only in-school student organization with family as its central focus.
- Be inspired by others who value the importance of families, careers, and communities.
Middle Level Affiliation
Middle Level Affiliation is a unique way to affiliate the ENTIRE middle school and receive full benefits of the national affiliation. This is a great deal if you teach new students every six or nine or even twelve weeks. You can affiliate once and if you have a new student in January that wants to compete then they are already affiliated.
Cost: National dues are $250.00.
FCCLA Promotional Video
Branding and Promotion Guide
Teaching With Teen Times 2017-18
SAMPLE Officer Contract
SAMPLE Membership Handbook
SAMPLE Officer Application
Planning Process form
SAMPLE Letter to student’s families explaining FCCLA
SAMPLE Project Contract
Membership & Recruiting Ideas
3Rs Recruit, Recognize & Retain
Top 10 Things to Know About FCCLA flyer
SAMPLE Recruiting Flyer
Membership Affiliation Form
SAMPLE Meeting & Fundraising Schedule
Activities and Lessons to do in the Classroom
How effective is this leader? Activity
Games for Meetings
FCCLA Scavenger Hunt